GERBERconnect Remote Services
GERBERconnect™ is a proactive support package that maximizes the uptime and productivity of your Gerber system. GERBERconnect enables certified Gerber Service professionals to diagnose your system in real time via a secure Internet connection so you enjoy fast, effective support remotely.
GERBERconnect is available on all single- and multi-ply GERBERcutters (operating Microsoft Windows® XP) and AccuMark v.8.0 or later.
How does it work?
GERBERconnect is a remote device management system, enabling authorized Gerber Service professionals to securely access your Gerber system for the purpose of:
- Proactively detecting system faults
- Troubleshooting remotely
- Uploading software enhancements
- Providing assistance on system operation
- No change in IT security is needed to support remote services.
Maximize Uptime and Productivity
- GERBERconnect detects faults in your system so they can be corrected quickly.
- Training is available via GERBERconnect.
Enhanced Preventative Maintenance
- GERBERconnect assists Gerber in scheduling preventative maintenance visits based on your system usage eliminating unnecessary visits, ensuring peak performance and minimizing unexpected downtime.
- GERBERconnect stores system backup config and setup files to facilitate repairs.
- GERBERconnect provides critical system information to field service engineers to help them identify and correct issues.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.