Product lifecycle management software for the fashion and apparel industry
Synchronize the product line and financial plans to maximize productivity of your design and development teams.
lifecycle. Information can be shared as early as the pre-positioning phase when designers begin fleshing out plans for colors and patterns for the upcoming season. This early data sharing gives sourcing teams and vendors time to perform preliminary costing and to start preparing the right textiles. This eliminates the need for designers to re-enter fabric specifications into another system at a later date.
- Easily incorporate last year’s best performing products with upcoming trends, materials, and reusable specifications.
- Plan seasonal products and financials using top-down & bottom-up methodologies.
- Mass generate new style placeholders and identify carryover products.
- Compare development against Planned, Actual and Previous season values.
- Upload concept and inspirational images as storyboards in your line plan.
- Plan colors and materials for the seasons in the plan.
- Track and manage usage of colors and materials throughout line plan products.
- Capture attributes for products in the line at SKU level.
- Leverage real-time notifications to communicate changes.