The Gerber PPE Task Force is helping manufacturers switch to production of masks, labels & other personal protective equipment.
In what’s an unprecedented global emergency, companies around the world need to band together, think creatively, and act fast to protect all people, but especially our healthcare workers.
To help support the fight, Gerber is joining forces and has created the Gerber PPE Task Force to support our customers as they need to increase their production and/or transition to manufacturing personal protective equipment (PPE).
Please fill out this form. Our experts will then get back to you shortly to discuss collaboration options with you. Other companies wanting to partner with Gerber on this critical initiative can also use this form to be part of our resource network.
By joining, you will receive access to a number of resources and services including:
- Production-ready patterns, cut files, markers, tech packs and more.
- Help with the setup of cutter parameters specific to the selected fabrics.
- Training, software, equipment and service technicians to ramp up production.
- Support for changing over current production lines to the production of PPE.
- Contact information for fellow suppliers and manufacturers through our PPE Manufacturing Matchmaking Program, making it easier to connect manufacturing capacity of sewing and cutting.
- Introducing existing PPE manufacturers to those converting to PPE production.
- Production-ready files and recommended materials for applications related to labels, placards and signage.
For U.K support services, please click here.