Product lifecycle management software for the fashion and apparel industry
Manage key milestones for real-time status of critical path activities. Actively monitor regulatory compliance and vendor performance, as well as costing and samples. Have access, internally and externally, to a full tracking calendar of colors, artworks, fabrics, trims, and samples.
YuniquePLM® supports all sampling phases during the product development process. Users are able to track the status from the initial lab dip color matching request through production sample approval. YuniquePLM increases the efficiency and transparency of communication between everyone in the supply chain.
All requests and results are monitored directly in YuniquePLM eliminating the need to search through email. By working from the same library of information and referring to the same specifications within the PLM system, designers, the sourcing team, and international vendors are able to speak a more consistent language. YuniquePLM tracks and automatically updates changes made to an item in real-time, providing teams across the globe the ability to:
- Effectively manage sample requests and track any changes made to material, colors, styles, costing, and quantity.
- Costing and sample request workflows can be executed and tracked against schedules.
- Leverage real-time notifications to improve communications as changes are made.
- YuniquePLM integrates seamlessly with AccuMark pattern design software. Files can be moved or saved to both systems. Image and information databases can be transferred from one system to the other. Bills of Materials (BOMs) can be initiated in AccuMark and saved to Yunique PLM to accelerate product development. Also, you can open YuniquePLM from AccuMark or AccuMark from YuniquePLM directly into the products or patterns that you need to apply updates to.
- Integrate with a variety of software solutions to help your team work the way they are used to.
YuniquePLM’s PowerGrid extension enables users to enter, edit, and copy data en masse, and perform real-time data analysis. It expedites the editing process and simplifies historical comparisons, facilitating analysis of multiple scenarios. In addition, the ability to grant role-based permissions at the field level enables organizations to better manage data integrity and process workflow. PowerGrid’s PO & WIP tracking capability provides businesses with the means to track vital manufacturing data in real-time.