GERBERconnect Remote Services
GERBERconnect is available on all single- and multi-ply GERBERcutters (operating Microsoft Windows® XP) and AccuMark v.8.0 or later.
Connected World magazine recently recognized Gerber as one of this year’s most successful corporate adopters of machine-to-machine (M2M) technology. Gerber Service received the Silver award for its GERBERconnect remote service solution.
Get the full story
How does it work?
GERBERconnect is a remote device management system, enabling authorized Gerber Service professionals to securely access your Gerber system for the purpose of:
- Proactively detecting system faults
- Troubleshooting remotely
- Uploading software enhancements
- Providing assistance on system operation
Maximize Uptime and Productivity
- GERBERconnect detects faults in your system so they can be corrected quickly.
- Training is available via GERBERconnect.
Enhanced Preventative Maintenance
- GERBERconnect assists Gerber in scheduling preventative maintenance visits based on your system usage eliminating unnecessary visits, ensuring peak performance and minimizing unexpected downtime.
- GERBERconnect stores system backup config and setup files to facilitate repairs.
- GERBERconnect provides critical system information to field service engineers to help them identify and correct issues.