Gerber University - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How soon after I register can I access the training?
Access to training is available immediately after your initial registration and login. Depending on the method of training you select, the session could be on-demand or a scheduled offering. See next FAQ for more details.
2. What types of training are available?
We offer three types of training methods:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT): Working with an instructor in person
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Working with an instructor live online
- On Demand: Self-paced video content, simulations, or downloadable documentation
3. How will I know that I’ve completely understood the course content?
As with traditional learning approaches, knowledge retention is of utmost importance:
- Our software simulation gives you the opportunity to review what you've learned.
- Learners take the assessment exams included with most courses to test knowledge, understanding and retention of the material covered in class.
- You can replay as well as rewind and fast-forward all online courses to ensure nothing is missed. Please be advised that recorded courses will expire after a select period of time.
- In addition, supporting documentation is made available to download and review for all scheduled offerings.
- All live training encourages hands-on, follow-along activities where the instructor gives an example and the learner mimics the activity.
4. How will I be billed?
Credit card payment is required with each course registration.
5. Is live training still available?
Yes, we will continue to offer live trainings. They will be offered either online or in-person. All requests, offerings and schedules are handled via Gerber University. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Do courses require prerequisites?
Some courses do require prerequisites to ensure continuity of training. Prerequisites are clearly identified prior to purchasing a course.
7. What languages are supported?
Currently, courses are available in English. Additional languages will be added in the future. If a course in a specific language is desired, please submit your request via email to: email@example.com.
8. Can training content be customized to fit my company’s needs?
Training can be customized specific to an individual company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customized training requirements and pricing options.
9. What other types of Community and Support are offered by Gerber?
Gerber Technology has hundreds of thousands of customers who are passionate about the diverse industries we serve. You can share your experiences and enthusiasm for your favorite topics on the Gerber Technology Community.